Premium Jiu Jitsu Gis Pre Sale
Our fighting spirit BJJ Gi has been battle-tested at IBJJF worlds and is ready for release. The new and improved black V2 Bjj Gi features additional details and improved pearl weave tech. Cop on presale and save.
The Japanese word toukon is composed of the kanji (read tou) meaning "fight" and (read kon) meaning "spirit; soul" used in martial arts to describe a person that is a fighter by nature.
Perhaps represented best the Japanese proverb “Nana korobi, ya oki” which means “Fall down seven times, stand up eight.” Meaning chooses to never give up hope. All embodied in our latest BJJ Gi.
You’re guaranteed to find a BJJ Gi that suits your needs and style. Very Ltd release. Shipping starts March 14th-16h. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee | Replace or Refund | Subscribe for 15% off.
Pres sale sizes ship in 2-4 weeks. Stock sizes ship in 3-4 days.
Slim Fit - Size up if you are at the top of your size
Size exchanged - If size is stocked we will send a replacement at no extra cost. The customer is responsible for the return shipping of product in 'as new' condition.
- Durable medium weight 450 GSM pearl weave
- Waist tapered & reinforced edges for a better-formed fit
- High-quality embroidery
- Sublimated shoulder lining
- Pre-shrunk - Estimated shrinkage 5% if machine dried (not recommended)
- Eva Foam collar (dries quicker)
- Rounded side slits to reduce the ability to make grips
- 10 oz Ripstop cotton fabric
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Custom detailed stretchy drawstring
- Soft, custom seam taping
- Crotch gusset for better mobility
Nation Athletic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Bjj Gis
Discover our premium Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi. Cut with a tailored fit, quality embroidery, hemmed seems and inner sublimated print. We strive for the best fit possible comparable to Shoyoroll Gi.
Love it 😀, lightweight and comfortable.
I would love to give a review but I never received my order.
Hey Charles, so sorry you haven't received your order! Looking at the tracking, I see it hasn't updated since dropping off to UPS. Unfortunately this usually means they have lost the package. We will reach out to them and see if we can find out what is happening. I will also shoot you an email with some options on how we can make this right.