Pressure Jiu Jitsu Gi | Pre Sale | Premium BJJ Kimono
Pressure is the continuous physical force exerted on or against an object by something in contact with it. Absorb the pressure and become a diamond. Our latest BJJ Gi is definitely diamond with some top-notch premium details added
- Revised fit for better mobility.
- Jacket reinforced tapping throughout
- Rubber lapel patch
- Sleeve tapping
- Lightweight but durable 450gsm pearl weave
- Embroidered derails throughout
- Loopless pant closure!
- Shoulder sublimation for comfort
- Judo weave hybrid jacket (yes hyperfly did it first but it so dam pretty!)
You’re guaranteed to find a BJJ Gi that suits your needs and style. Very Ltd release. Shipping starts 3-4 weeks. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee | Replace or Refund | Subscribe for 15% off.
Pres sale sizes ship in 3-4 weeks.
Slim Fit - Size up if you are at the top of your size
Size exchanged - If the size is stocked we will send a replacement at no extra cost. The customer is responsible for the return shipping of product in 'as new' condition.
- Durable medium weight 450 GSM pearl weave
- Waist tapered & reinforced edges for a better-formed fit
- High-quality embroidery
- Sublimated shoulder lining
- Pre-shrunk - Estimated shrinkage 5% if machine dried (not recommended)
- Eva Foam collar (dries quicker)
- Rounded side slits to reduce the ability to make grips
- 10 oz Ripstop cotton fabric
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Custom detailed stretchy drawstring
- Soft, custom seam taping
- Crotch gusset for better mobility
Nation Athletic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Bjj Gis
Discover our premium Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi. Cut with a tailored fit, quality embroidery, hemmed seems and inner sublimated print. We strive for the best fit possible comparable to Shoyoroll Gi.
Alright, I bought this gi during pre release because 1st of all, its dope as hell design. Wore it for 1st time last night and got 6 rolls in with various degrees of experience training partners. Initial thoughts of cut/fit/form is that it’s a bit slimmer in the sleeve ends so less material to grip, the lower seams on gi top open large enough to use for lapel chokes and everything fit perfect. The lapel is comfortable and has slight stretch to it.
Design of pants are light weight but very durable, elastic on back waist area and no loop design for draw string is nice and comfortable.
Once I break it in and soften the “new gi” out of it I know it’ll be in the top of my go to gis in the line up.
Nation once again nails it with fire design, durable and comfortable form/fit. Couldn’t be any happier.